[NAGDU] Ring the bell

Danielle Sykora dsykora29 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 21 15:54:18 UTC 2016

Having him ring the bell before you take him out is a good idea.
Hopefully he'll start associating the two. If he rings the bell on his
own, c/t and take him out. If he then comes back in and rings the bell
again or any time you are almost certain he doesn't actually have to
relieve, ignore the ringing.

Either keep the clicker hidden so he doesn't think the presence of the
clicker is a cue for ringing the bell or have the clicker in sight
randomly throughout the day for the same reason.

Danielle and Thai