[NAGDU] Boarding buses.

Craig Heaps craig.heaps at comcast.net
Fri Feb 26 19:24:29 UTC 2016

I don't ride vans much. But the city buses I ride have entrances wide
enough for wheel chairs, so they are wide enough for Chase and me to
board side by side. We also have "kneeling buses" and the drivers
automatically lower the entrance every time they open the doors,
regardless of who's boarding. Chase leads me to the edge of the bus
door. I give him the command "find inside" and step up slightly, and he
guides me onto the bus. When we exit, I try to pay attention to how far
Chase stps/jump forward to gauge if there's a big gap to the curb.

Craig and Chase
craig.heaps at comcast.net