[NAGDU] Wild to pee

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Tue Jan 5 03:28:28 UTC 2016

Hey Tracy, Nova rarely drinks at work, either.  Once in a while
she will, but gengally she'll have a big drink before we leave
for work, and then once she gets home she'll drink a whole bunch
of water.  She has peed a couple times in the house, which is
very unlike her.  She'll fall asleep and then pee in her sleep.
The only time I had a dog do that was cy first dog who was taking
steroids because of her flea allergy.  Nova is now going out to
park more often too.  Otherwise she seems healthy.  I think it's
perhaps a thing about being away from home and drinking water, or
not drinking water.  I've had other dogs be that way.    Debby