[NAGDU] Peeing in her sleep was Wild to pee

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Tue Jan 5 12:27:43 UTC 2016

Hi Debby.
I've had that problem of peeing in her sleep with 2 dogs.  It's spayed bitch
incontinence, probably.  Amba got it in middle age, but Echo got it pretty
young.
It's easily controlled with a pill, which didn't seem to have any
side-effects that I could tell.
Echo got the pill most of her working life, which was otherwise long and
healthy.  I didn't want her to pee some place when we were out, like my
office, a restaurant, or anything like that. When she peed in her sleep, it
was quite a puddle.
Tracy