[NAGDU] Washington Seminar!

Jeff Crouch- k8tvv k8tvv2 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 5 22:11:17 UTC 2016

Hi,
I've been to Washington seminar twice with my guide. There is a grassy
spot across 6th St. You can come out of the front doors of the hotel
and turn left. If you keep walking forwards you will reach the curb.
Its quite a distance to the curb from the hotel entrence if I
remember. Once you get to the curb, you will be lined up to cross six
street. There is Talking announcement things to alert you when it is
safe to cross if you use them.
Benson and I hope to meet some of you there.

--
American Red Cross (East Central Bay Chapter)
1401 S. Grand Traverse St.