[NAGDU] updating airport relief areas

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Wed Jan 13 18:25:49 UTC 2016

Most apps I've seen have a link on the app store to the developer's website
or email.  I wonder if the developer of the Where to Go app would be
amenable to updating the info.

I don't know how easy it is to update an app, or a website, but I do know we
have some frequent fliers on this list who have pretty current info on the
subject, and there ought to be a way to get that info out where people can
use it.  If not the Where to Go app, what about our NAGDU app, or our
website?  Again, it's not my area, and I've no idea how complicated that
would be.  Or, I come back to the idea of a Wikkipedia page, which anyone
can update anytime.

Tracy

Tracy