[NAGDU] Male dog spraying himself & urine odor

Janice Toothman janice.toothman at verizon.net
Sat Jan 23 14:20:12 UTC 2016

Hi everyone,

Mr. C has some idosyncriosies when it comes to relieving.  He does not
lift his leg.  He squats and frequently sprays one of his front legs
because he does not squat down far enough according to the trainer.
Because I never know when or which leg he might hit unless he smells of
urine, I do not know what do other than to wipe his legs after each time
he relieves.  However, does anyone have any other suggestions or ideas
about getting rid of the smell?

Janice