[NAGDU] Fell, again

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Mon Jul 11 14:34:20 UTC 2016

Original message:
> Once again, Krokus pushed me off Oh I hope you didn't brake the ankle
> anything like that.
When you are in areas that you don't know the walk is narrow, you can't
ask him to watch your feet anything like that.
I am so sorry this has happened.
I say things like watch my rite foot.
Even if I just bump grass.
Crazy I know but it has worked.
You would think the harsh correction you give when falling would be a
rememberence for him.
Guessing we all don't think the same way rite?
Get well soon.
the right edge of the sidewalk, so I fell