[NAGDU] Concerning the California Association of Guide Dog Users

NAGDU President blind411 at verizon.net
Mon Jul 18 15:39:42 UTC 2016

Dear Fellow Federationists,

                It has come to our attention that the board of directors and
membership of the California Association of Guide dog Users has chosen to be
unaffiliated with the National Association of Guide Dog Users. Since this is
incongruent with the constitution of the National Association of Guide Dog
Users and the National Federation of the Blind (this change was made by
constitutional amendment and approved by the NFB board of directors), such a
decision is not recognized by the National Association of Guide Dog users.
Therefore, the National Association of Guide Dog Users will recognize all
members of the California Association of Guide Dog Users as members of the
National Association of Guide Dog Users by their credible assurance that
they are members of the California Association of Guide dog users and extend
to them all the rights and privileges of membership. In addition, we will
continue to recognize the California Association of Guide Dog users as an
affiliate division of the National Association of Guide Dog Users.

Fraternally yours,

Marion Gwizdala, President

National Association of Guide Dog Users

National Federation of the Blind