[NAGDU] Contacts in Vermont and Wyoming?

Julie McGinnity kaybaycar at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 20:27:26 UTC 2016

Hi everyone,

I am wondering if we have listers from either Vermont or Wyoming.  In
addition, I am wondering if any of you know of any guide dog users or
other blind individuals in those states.  We are looking to build
membership in those areas and would love to connect with these
residents as well as connect blind people in these states with one
another.  It would be even more awesome to connect some guide dog
teams!

If you are from either state or know someone from Vermont or Wyoming,
could you email me off list?  I would love to hear from you and learn
more about your area and how the National Federation of the Blind can
most effectively work with you to change what it means to be blind in
Vermont and Wyoming.  Thank you, and I look forward to making some
contacts!

Julie A. McGinnity
Summer Intern, National Federation of the Blind
Email: jmcginnity at nfb.org
Phone: (410)659-9314