[NAGDU] Ben

Gary Steeves rainshadowmusic at shaw.ca
Tue Jul 26 23:43:42 UTC 2016

 Hi Tracy:

my thoughts are with you at this tough time.  i remember reading about your adventures  with Ben when Ifirst joined the list and was still thinking  about getting a guide dog.  from your descriptions i feel i had a real picture of what he was like which was great and your stories were part of what helped me decide to get a dog and end up with bogart.

ben  will be missed but you ensured he had a great time.

sending you and your husband strength and positive thoughts.

Gary