[NAGDU] My New Guide Dog!

Wayne And Harley k9dad at k9di.org
Mon Jun 6 12:03:11 UTC 2016

Congratulations Rachel!Hand onto that harness handle and never look back.I'll confess a secret, at least for me anyway, I've been in overload mode each time that transitioned first from being a cane user, and each transition to a new Guide Dog. It can be daunting, but oh so very rewarding.

Yours, Very Sincerely And Respectfully,

Wayne M. Scace