[NAGDU] Apology: Again need contact for Ohio Service Dog Training Program

NAGDU President blind411 at verizon.net
Mon Jun 6 17:19:55 UTC 2016

Dear all,

                I beg your indulgence because I sent a similar message about
this a couple months ago; however, my hard drive crashed and I lost the
reply. I am seeking the service dog training program in ohio I exchanged
messages with for a woman who has severe migraines and needs a service dog
to guide her in brightly lit areas. Please write to me off-list with your
contact information so I can get the two of you connected. My email address
is

info at nagdu.org

With kind regards and apologies,

Marion Gwizdala