[NAGDU] Just Curious; is there a comprehensive list available out there somewhere?

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Thu Jun 9 19:26:03 UTC 2016

My mom bred Irish wolfhounds.  We used to joke about using one of them as a guide dog.  Just put your hand on his back, no harness required.  Bit hard to fit on a bus or a plane, though.  And, the saddest part, they don't live long, maybe 7 or 8 years.  But you get a lot of wonderfulness in those few years.
Tracy