[NAGDU] A question.

Sonja O sohldag at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 10 02:52:57 UTC 2016

Great answer, marion :)
We advocate ourselves, too..
Only not all handlers can.
I am in nyc right now and have been educating restaurants and museums left and right - cause for some reason their newest thing is to ask for licenses and tags and documentation....
Well, after handing out the actual law, they get big eyes and things are ok.
We're here twice a year and that's the first time we've had to educate so much - sigh....
Oh well. At least they're responsive.
Good luck in regards to the apartment complex!
We just went trough the same thing for a friend in her complex in San Francisco. Luckily the supervisor for the building, who caused all the trouble, got fired for multiple reasons, and the new one is great and welcomed the education.
All turned out well in San Francisco :)
Best, sonja and chief

Sent from my iPhone