[NAGDU] Rosen Center Pools

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Tue Jun 21 13:35:20 UTC 2016

Frankly, I don't see why anyone would want to take their dog for a swim in
a hotel pool, even if it's allowed.  You'd end up with a very wet dog, and
no good facilities for getting him dry again quickly.

We visited a beach this weekend, and I thought about letting Krokus dabble
his paws in the water, but I decided I didn't want to deal with a wet,
sandy dog.  We would have had to hang out on the beach long enough to let
him dry, and it wasn't in my plans for that day.
Tracy