[NAGDU] Food puzzles

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Fri Mar 4 13:26:50 UTC 2016

I was at PetCo yesterday, and I saw some food puzzles I hadn't seen before,
though some seemed mainly to be designed to snooker you into buying, say,
Kong treats to put into the puzzle.  One was for smaller dogs, and made of
rubber with expandable slots you put treats into, then the dog I guess
wiggles them out.

Another was a big, hard, plastic cone with a hole in the side and a rounded
bottom.  You put kibble in it, and the dog wobbles it around until the
kibble falls out.  Sort of like the game we call kibble Kong, only bigger.
That one looked kinda fun.

I skipped the puzzles, but I bought Krokus a giant Kong to fit his giant
mouth.  Many loud, happy snorts.

Tracy