[NAGDU] Guy dogs and work

Tara Wiseman thflute at gmail.com
Sat Mar 19 01:10:31 UTC 2016

Hi all! I have started a podcast called ability stories. For the podcast I interview people with disabilities about their stories and the jobs they do. The first participant is blind and works for Apple as a sales associate. On the podcast, we had and interesting and informative discussion about how he handles the publics desire to interact with his working. Guide dog. I am looking for other  people with disabilities who  use service dogs at their places of employment to talk about how they got the job, perform the job, and how their service dog is part of the story.  If anyone is interested, please send me an email at
thflute at gmail.com
Check out my podcast found at:
ability stories.podbean.com
Tara