[NAGDU] Human allergies

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Thu May 19 19:46:05 UTC 2016

Welcome new persons. One of the things you are going to find is people may
not be really allergic to your dog. They may have been frightened as a kid
or simply had no exposure to calm wonderful well trained dogs. So The lady
going to the Seeing Eye, my guess as I am a grad, they are going to suggest
a Crate. No muss no fuss with the students. Don't draw attention to the dog
and they will forget all about the pup. This will also contain the hair,
thus most of the allergens. There are also light weight portable crates.

For persons cars who are fussy, you can bring a baby blanket which should
keep all or most the hair  away from their precious seats. Most people are
super cool about the dog on the floor, so the baby blanket is just for those
fussy, grin.

We have ways of calming people down, smile. By the way a friend of mine Sam
will be in your TSE class. What a nice man he is with his master's degree in
something, grin, I don't remember.

In fact write me off list and we will get you signed up on the Seeing Eye
list.

b.butterfly at comcast.net

Becky Frankeberger
Butterfly Knitting