[NAGDU] SLC Airport FYI

Phillis Peppard sk8pep at gmail.com
Fri May 20 02:03:05 UTC 2016

Hi ! I am new to the list.

There are relief areas at many airports ...some better than others. All
Airports are in the process of constructing them if they do not have them
yet. PetFriendly Travel.com has a very good list.

Phillis, Jolie SD and Ace SDit

On Thu, May 19, 2016 at 6:08 PM, sheila leigland via NAGDU <nagdu at nfbnet.org