[NAGDU] Coconut Oil for Labs

Raven Tolliver ravend729 at gmail.com
Sun May 29 19:01:23 UTC 2016

It's important to figure out why your dog is scratching because
coconut oil will not help with all skin issues.

If your dog is suffering from allergies, fish oil will be your best
bet. Go with a human-grade fish oil without vitamin E.

If your dog has a fungal bloom, also called yeast overgrowth on the
skin, then coconut oil applied topically to troublesome spots will
help drastically.
Not sure if coconut oil in the food helps at all, but applied
topically, it certainly has beneficial properties.

If you're thinking of switching to a more nontoxic pest preventative,
biospotix is a once monthly spot-on and is not harmful. There is also
a Biospotix spray, though I dunno if it's for the house, animal, or if
there's different sprays for both.I personally use bug-off garlic from
springtimeinc.com, but I know everyone's not onboard with giving their
dogs garlic.
--
Raven
Founder of 1AM Editing & Research

You are valuable because of your potential, not because of what you
have or what you do.

Naturally-reared guide dogs
https://groups.google.com/d/forum/nrguidedogs