[NAGDU] Health Insurance

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Mon Nov 7 18:18:29 UTC 2016

I have thought about pet insurance, but haven't bought any.  Like Gary, I
have enough set aside to cover vet costs, even extraordinary ones, and I
really hate filling out forms to get out-of-pocket money back.
If I ever decide to get insurance, I'll ask the vets I usually use what they
accept and/or recommend, and research from there.
My neighbor has VIP pet insurance, and there seem to be forms to fill out,
and plenty of things that aren't covered.  Still, she thinks it's been
worthwhile for her and her elderly golden.
Tracy