[NAGDU] A rant sort of

d m gina dmgina at sero.email
Tue Nov 8 02:02:45 UTC 2016

Original Yes we have to take cabs around town this is the way Montana
is set up.
I still take the dog, and love working her.
Even though the whole world wishes to pet her.
I know she has a strong attitude no is not allowed.
We fight over that one.
I still take her, and will teach her this old lady is the boss loll.
message: