[NAGDU] [nagdu] Blanket Prosciption Against Advance Notice

David david at bakerinet.com
Wed Nov 30 19:58:51 UTC 2016

Raul, I think that your and Marion's positions make a lot of sense and
are a good basis for a general rule.   I just wanted to point out that
when a company such as Delta has exhibited behavior that shows they go
to extra lengths to accommodate guide dog handlers and their dogs by
giving them free expedited telephone ticket purchasing, premium seats at
economy seat costs, and priority seat assignments, it might behoove us
to be a little more flexible about rejecting advance notice in such a
situation.

David and Claire Rose in Clearwater, FL

I hope this makes sense.