[NAGDU] Tough squeaky

Lisa Belville missktlab1217 at frontier.com
Fri Oct 28 16:57:42 UTC 2016

Hi, Tracy.  the site I use is https://www.dogtuff.com/\.  they sell the
Tuffy brand.  These are fleece covered toys with reinforced scemes and extra
strong squeaker pockets.  My last dog was merciless when it came to most
squeaky toys, and the tuffy brand was the only kind I could leave with her
completely unsupervised.  Katy's favorite was the Rumble Ring.  There's also
a mega size ring that was too big for Katy and so got re-gifted to my
sister's boyfriend's boxer/mastiff mix.  He's had it for a year and so far,
it's holding up.

They make other sizes and shapes besides the ring, but most squeak and all
have the fleece lining and reinforced stitches.  They can also be washed and
air dried.  Oh, and the squeakers aren't those ear-piercing ones, either.

HTH

Lisa

Lisa Belville
missktlab1217 at frontier.com

Never make the same mistake twice. There are so many new ones, try a
different one each day.