[NAGDU] Tough squeaky

Lisa Belville missktlab1217 at frontier.com
Sun Oct 30 16:04:22 UTC 2016

Tracy,

Katy's about 70 pounds, though she gained a bit of weight once she retired.
She is a very heavy chewer, and the ring I sent with her when she went to
her raisers had been with us for about six years.

The Mega size ring I gave to my sister's BF's dog has lasted a year, and
he's nearly 100 pounds and has a huge toothy mouth.  He's a huge, wuss,
though, but don't tell him that.

Lisa Belville
missktlab1217 at frontier.com

Never make the same mistake twice. There are so many new ones, try a
different one each day.