[NAGDU] Seeing Eye application process

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Thu Sep 8 23:00:23 UTC 2016

Good for you for getting all the references to TSE. That very thing was the
hold up for me having an instructor  come out. The one they lost was like a
three four page letter my neighbor wrote, giggle. My neighbor wanted to make
sure they had the biggest pictures of who she was, our relationship, and my
walking habits. Takes all kinds folks to spin this world of ours,  I asked
TSE if I could just send it to them, they agreed. Honestly with all her
misconceptions I figure they would get a good laugh, well if they read the
thing.

Becky and TSE dog golden Jake