[NAGDU] Suggestions for LCD lights to put on guide harness

Lisie Foster lisiefoster at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 24 22:56:11 UTC 2016

Hi Sean

I bought our LCD light from Bold Lead Designs. They have three types I think. One is large and wraps around the edge of the handle I think, the other two are smaller and can clip to a harness, collar, or leash. Ours is a smaller one in blue and it is very visible! People have noticed it from very far away! Their website is boldleaddesigns.com . I do need to buy a new battery so thank you for reminding me!

Lisie and Sundance
lisiefoster at yahoo.com
Sent from my iPhone
Please excuse the mess I may have made of this email. I am learning to use VoiceOver and we are NOT friends.