[NAGDU] International travel with a guidedog

Miranda knownoflove at gmail.com
Tue Apr 4 18:40:01 UTC 2017

Hi Danielle,
Thanks for your response. These are definitely things to consider. At what point would you consider a dog seasoned enough to travel with overseas or to leave at home while traveling? Also, what do you think would be a reasonable length of time to be away from your dog, if the need to travel without him or her does arise?
If you have traveled overseas with a guide dog, would you be willing to share about how having your guide dog benefited or hindered your experience, versus using a cane overseas?
Thanks again for sharing, and have a wonderful week!

Best wishes, Miranda

Sent from my iPhone