[NAGDU] economical dog food

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Wed Apr 19 16:03:33 UTC 2017

Well, I'm buying Iams Senior on a monthly basis for about $60 for 52 pounds,
but I guess that's pretty high. At The Seeing Eye once they said that the
difference between Purena 1 and one of the other premium Purena dog foods
was that the formula was more consistent. Anyway, it is a hard decision.
Cindy Lou Ray
cindyray at gmail.com