[NAGDU] tough decisions

Sherri Brun flmom2006 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 13 21:42:48 UTC 2017

Hi Dan,

Thank you very much for your encouragement.  Bailey has lost about 10 pounds
in the past couple of months, which is a lot of weight for a dog to lose.  I
have medicine for her and I'm switching to another food to see what happens.
I will bring her back in a week for a recheck.  I feel so bad for her.

Sherri

		The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is
not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day we raise
the expectations
of blind people, because low expectations create obstacles between blind
people and our dreams. You can live the life you want; blindness is not what
holds you back.
Together with love, hope, and determination, we transform dreams into
reality.

Sherri Brun
flmom2006 at gmail.com
President NFB of Central Florida