[NAGDU] losing tres

Marsha Drenth marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Mon Dec 18 13:28:16 UTC 2017

Sheryl, Im sorry to here this. My prayers and thoughts are with you during this difficult time. (hugs) IF you need to talk please email me off list.

Marsha drenth
email: marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Sent with my IPhone
Please note that this email communication has been sent using my iPhone. As such, I may have used dictation and had made attempts to mitigate errors. Please do not be hesitant to ask for clarification as necessary.