[NAGDU] Have a question

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Tue Dec 19 15:25:51 UTC 2017

You can add clicker training on your own, if you want to.
Personally, for missing a curb, even a flat one, if I know where the curb
is, I stop as soon as the dog runs it, bring him back, make him sit,
probably, tap out the curb, then back up and re-work it, throwing a
praise-party when he stops for the curb.
Tracy