[NAGDU] International Travel

Alysha alyshaj at comcast.net
Sat Feb 11 00:02:45 UTC 2017

I'm working on planning a trip to Portugal with my guide next month. I'll be
flying on British Airways, and I noticed they have a requirement that your
dog must be secured with a car harness during takeoff and landing. Have any
of you done this before? I'm not sure how this will work since I'm only
buying one seat. Any recommendations on where I can get a cheap harness that
would satisfy the requirement? Also for those of you who have flown
internationally, have you been able to relieve your dog during layovers
outside the United States? Thanks for your help!

Alysha