[NAGDU] sad news

Amanda Markham markham73 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 23:36:32 UTC 2017

--
Thank you and warmest regards,
Amanda markham
Good evening to all. Jeff and I have received our letters from GDF.
While Jeff got accepted and is awaiting his class date, I however have
been told that I need to work on my O and M skills, spacificly working
at lighted intersections,  before reapplying again. While this is not
a "No" answer, I am quite bummed. Though sad, I do feel motivated to
work on those skills and hopefully reapply sooner rather than later.
I've already been in contact with my O and M instructor to begin work
as soon as possible.