[NAGDU] WATCH: Learn how to interact with a service dog with help from Dodson, a puppy-in-training | Pet Friendly

james boehm jimmydagerman80 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 15 23:54:46 UTC 2017

Dear friends,

The below video can be shared and used as an educational tool with individuals and businesses we interact with in the community. We may incorporate this video in our division's education and advocacy packet. Wishing everyone a safe and successful week!

> http://pets.blog.austin360.com/2017/02/15/watch-were-live-at-11-a-m-with-dodson-a-puppy-training-to-be-a-service-dog/ <http://pets.blog.austin360.com/2017/02/15/watch-were-live-at-11-a-m-with-dodson-a-puppy-training-to-be-a-service-dog/>
>
> WATCH: Learn how to interact with a service dog with help from Dodson, a puppy-in-training
> February 15, 2017
>  <https://cmgstatesmanpets.files.wordpress.com/2017/02/dodson.jpg>Dodson is a puppy-in-training with Guide Dogs for the Blind. Contributed by Chloe Gonzales
>
> Do you know how to act around a service dog? Austin360 team member Chloe Gonzales is a volunteer with Guide Dogs for the Blind, and she brought Dodson, her current service-dog-in-training, to our HQ Wednesday. She discussed the do’s and don’t’s for interacting with a person and a service dog and answer questions about getting involved in training. Watch the video below.

James Alan Boehm
Peabody College of Vanderbilt University
Human Developmental Counseling/Clinical Counseling: M. ED.

Contact Information:
Phone: 901-483-1515
Personal Email: jimmydagerman80 at gmail.com
Graduate Email: James.A.Boehm at Vanderbilt.edu
NFB Email: secretary at nfb-tn.org
Kustom Cane: kustomcane at gmail.com

-Audrey Hepburn: "Nothing is impossible, the word itself says ‘I’m Possible'"
Live the life you want!