[NAGDU] update on me

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Mon Feb 20 19:56:25 UTC 2017

-----Original Message-----
From: NAGDU [mailto:nagdu-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of andrew edgcumbe
via NAGDU
Sent: Monday, February 20, 2017 1:48 PM
To: NAGDU Mailing List, the National Association of Guide Dog Users
<nagdu at nfbnet.org>
Cc: andrew edgcumbe <rollercoasterman86 at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [NAGDU] update on me

i am not amanda but i will answer same questions for myself I don't have
much in way of sited friends myself how can some body who is sited tell you
what todo iActually, I think Gary had good suggestions. They are probably
way better than the ones I gave.
Cindy Lou Ray
cinddyray at gmail.com
f they have not delt with blind  people in orientation. Is there any kind of
book or tips we can give those e helping us learn roots to things? also like
what is the trick to learning things to crossing streets can this be done
without an o and m instructor.