[NAGDU] Hello!

Wayne & Harley k9dad at k9di.org
Sat Feb 25 22:22:38 UTC 2017

*Hello DbTarzan,
I'm Wayne, I'm currently working with my fourth Guide Dog since 2000.
Harley Davidson will be seven in July. He is, we suspect, an American
White Shepherd X Labrador Retriever Cross.
He is cream  coloured. I have been a Guide Dog Owner since May 2000. My
where has the time gone to/  LOL
May I ask? What is it like working a Guide Dog in Japan? Is access with
your Guide beside you a major issue?
Welcome to the Group!

Wayne And Harley D