[NAGDU] about fory

The Pawpower Pack pawpower4me at gmail.com
Sat Feb 25 22:39:21 UTC 2017

Hi DB;
I'm Rox, Also Deafblind. Live in New Orleans in the southeast part of the US.  I am an owner trainer and my service dog is Soleil.  She is a six year young yellow lab, full of beans.   Right now, New Orleans is a giant party with Mardi Gras Celebrations. So Soleil is getting to guide through parades, loud music, drunk or otherwise crazy people, and just a lot of chaos.
Welcome to the list!

 Rox and the kitchen Bitches:
Mill'E, Laveau, Soleil
Pawpower4me at gmail.com