[NAGDU] {Spam?} Animal Kingdom

jaynewy4 at aol.com jaynewy4 at aol.com
Sat Jan 7 21:50:09 UTC 2017

Hi:

Has anyone on this list ever gone to Animal Kingdom at Disney World with a guide dog?  I am traveling to Orlando at the end of the month and am wondering about the advisability of bringing my guide dog into this part of the park.  Friends want to go on the safari ride--called something like Kilimanjaro.  I called Disability Services but got no call back.

I have no experience with my current guide, Ms D, with large animals, though I assume they don't come near the customers anyway.

If anyone has experience to share on or off the list, I'd be grateful.

Many thanks!
Karla and her traveling guide dog, Ms D