[NAGDU] Ownership and why people chose a particular school

Tara Wiseman thflute at gmail.com
Thu Jan 19 15:52:56 UTC 2017

Sandra that's terrible! I think that is everyone's worst nightmare. What is been your experience with pilot? It's come up on the list before. But I think it's a very interesting topic about why people choose a particular

School.
TaraCheck out my podcast found at:abilitystories.podbean.com and on iTunes