[NAGDU] Traveling in Pairs

Ashley Coleman amc05111 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 26 17:09:46 UTC 2017

Hello
Some of the cues I have developed in the instance when I'm traveling with a
blind friend or small group, no matter if they are using a dog or cane is to
keep a conversation going and check in with each other periodically. If
there is just me and a friend, I may put one hand gently on the back of
their backpack or coat.

I know there are probably some things I haven't tried, but I hope this is
useful.

---
Ashley Coleman
Blinkie Chicks | Social Media Manager