[NAGDU] indoor relief areas

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Fri Jul 7 18:47:31 UTC 2017

WOW! Six hours in Atlanta? How is your fly such a bad connection. The indoor
relief areas are very similar to the convention areas insofar as what is on
their floors, at least the one I was in. My dog never had a problem with it.
If you have that much time and Monty won't relieve, you could then take him
outside. The rest of the flight is only about an hour, but I'm pretty sure
the dog would be in a hurry by the time he got to Orlando. I have been
guilty of waiting it out. I didn't find the indoor area to be a problem. The
one I used was beyond a closed door and quite nice.
Cindy Lou Ray
cindyray at gmail.com