[NAGDU] Guide dogs and extremely noisy environments

Miranda B. knownoflove at gmail.com
Wed Jun 14 20:02:45 UTC 2017

Hi everyone,

As my husband and I both consider adding guide dogs to our family, I'm
wondering about the practicality of taking a guide dog to noisy
environments. Specific to our routines, such places may include weekly
church services with a full orchestra, band, and choir, and university
football games with 15,000-21,000 fans in attendance.

We have learned about Mutt Muffs and plan to purchase them when that time
comes, but I wanted to come here to ask for additional advice, concerns, or
experiences that I may not be initially aware of.

Thank you in advance for your time and assistance, and have a wonderful
week!

Best wishes, Miranda