[NAGDU] Guide dog accessories

Julie Johnson julielj402 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 15 16:23:48 UTC 2017

I like a little pouch to keep the pick up baggies in.  I'm sort of
obsessed with organization though.  I love my silicon travel bowls.
They stay in the suitcase so I never forget to pack.  Also love the
grooming mit.  It gets all the tender bits, the head, ears, legs, belly
and tail.  the dogs also love the massaging effect.

I've purchased a lot of dog supplies from a lot of different places over
the years.  For the past couple of years I've been the product tester
for my own company, On The Go, that sells dog supplies.

You can check out my web site here:
http://www.guide-and-service-dogs.com

or order from my shop in the blind Mice Mega Mall here:
<https://www.blindmicemegamall.com/bmm/shop/Directory_Departments?storeid=1916046>

Also, I'll be at the NAGDU meetings and in the exhibit hall at this
years convention.  I'll have quite a few of my products there, including
a few brand new things.   Please stop by and say hello!  I'd love to
meet you!
Julie