[NAGDU] Dog guide-specific vet questions

Miranda knownoflove at gmail.com
Sat Jun 17 21:00:43 UTC 2017

Hi everyone,
As I reach out to veterinarians in our local area, I am wondering if there are any specific questions I should ask in addition to any offered discounts that the vets may offer for service animals. We have a pet cat, but we have not had a need to take him to the vet since we moved here. So, beyond the possible service animal discounts and any other general questions you would ask any vet, is there anything I am missing?
Thanks as always for your time and assistance, and have a wonderful week!

Best wishes, Miranda

Sent from my iPhone