[NAGDU] Fourth of July

Elise Berkley bravaegf at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 19 16:28:04 UTC 2017

Hello, everyone.

It has been a long time since I posted, but I do follow the topics. School has kept Becky and I very busy. My problem is: Sometimes there are sounds that seem to be gunshots or firecrackers. When Becky hears these sounds, her head shoots straight up, then her whole body starts shaking, and sometimes she will pant rapidly and I can feel her heart beating fast. I am so afraid of how July 4th will affect her. Currently, I hug her very close to me, I pet her from head to taqil, and I talk to her. What do you all suggest so I can make July 4th as tolerable for her as possible. We never, never go out, so these are sounds we hear from our apartment. Thanks for your help. I am so concerned for my baby.

Elise Berkley