[NAGDU] how to find the best bet?

Gary Steeves rainshadowmusic at shaw.ca
Mon Jun 19 17:35:37 UTC 2017

Hello all:

this thread has reminded me of something I wanted to ask the list. Me and my girlfriend  have been discussing vets in preparation for when we get our next dog.  Bogart went to a vet a block from my house which certainly was convenient.  however, when Bogart became ill we started having questions about their either quality of care or honesty.  In fairness, we don't know what caused Bogart's demise and we had a lot of denial with  what we were witnessing with our dog.  I have this issue with vets, and dentists for that matter, is that they make their money from selling services or drugs so how can I trust them to have my  dogs best interest in mind.

is there a good place to get a list of questions to ask a potential vet?

appreciate people's thoughts.

Gary