[NAGDU] if you had a magic wand

Lake Foster lake_fos at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 25 05:28:43 UTC 2017

Oh I like this!

My magic wand would stop total strangers from sharing stories about their dogs who have now passed on. I think this is what bothers me the most.

The wand would make these people stop and think about whether the human being they're about to approach really wants to hear each & every small detail about why & how their own dog died.

It gets really sad!

Ash & Finn
(who won't post anymore because she probably hit the post limit eep.)

sent from my iPhone