[NAGDU] if you had a magic wand

Dan Weiner dcwein at dcwein.cnc.net
Mon Jun 26 11:22:29 UTC 2017

Well let's see, all of the sentiments expressed in the posts have been
well-thought-out and accurate. Let's see, I wish dealing with people
could be easier, I don't mean so much the people who love dogs  or who
act in a less then helpful manner by distracting or whatever, I'll live
with that...as those who are hostile like access issues for cabs, I want
that to go away, it can be stressful and I'm not actually an
argumentative person but I've learned to hold my own. Or times when you
say are going in to a restaurant and all of the sudden it's "no dog. no
dog". Then the only other thing really is that our dogs could live
longer, I fall in love with my puppies and it's very sad for me when
they get older and something happens. Yes, I know it's inevitable  and
we are adults and have to deal with it, but it's terrible.

And number three, and this is a bit disgusting so don't read if you have
a weak stomach: I wish our dogs were never tempted to eat their own
waste product or another dog's waste product, or kitty litter. I had a
dog who was very  prone to do that,ugh.

Anyway, you take care all and enjoy your pups they're precious and
wonderful creatures.

Dan the man

dcwein at dcwein.cnc.net